Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Pasta Salad

If you are like me then you're looking for some quick and satisfying summer meals. I have a recipe to share with you today for one such meal.



Pasta Salad

2- 16 oz. boxes of Tri-colored rotini
broccoli florets
2 cans black olives, sliced
8 0z. pepperoni, pieces halved
16 oz. bottle Wish Bone Robusto Italian salad dressing
1/2 jar of Salad Supreme seasoning

Cook pasta as directed on package. Rinse under cold water & drain well. Toss all together. Chill and enjoy. This salad is delicious if you add cucumber, tomatoes, cheese, etc. Fix it to your liking. A WORD OF CAUTION: The reason I omitted all of these extras is that the ingredients that I listed keep well for several days. The extras do not. They become slimy, therefore I prefer to add them individually at the time of serving.

No comments: